1 bar is not enough...trust me
CHIGGERLIPS

We moved into this home in Aug 2016 and service worked fine.  Beginning some time in December cell phone now has 1 bar and if it allows a call, it is shotty at best.  It isn't just my phone...friends and family come in our home and their phones (whether iphone or android) have the same problem.  What happened to our service where we had excellent service and now the past month or two we have had to use our home landline for calls.  Pretty sure I shouldn't be paying $100 a month to text and listen to music.  Any help?  Should I start sending mail to communicate?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 1 bar is not enough...trust me
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

CHIGGERLIPS​ ,

Our top priority is to ensure that are customers are receiving the top notch service that they deserve and are here to help. Let us take a closer look at your area to determine what has happened with the service inside your home. Please provide us your area zip code to get started along with providing us your phone model.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
JoshuaWantsHelp

Same issue, and I don't see this being resolved on Verizon forums. Please help. I'm very skeptical about this service.

0 Likes
JoshuaWantsHelp

Verizon 4G LTE 46738

0 Likes