3g to 4g
bsoldier
Enthusiast - Level 1

I currently have unlimited data with 3g,  If I switch from 3g to 4g, will I have unlimited data usage and will i be able to keep it after the usage changes this coming summer? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 3g to 4g
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

I do.t believe so.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

If recent reports are accurate, no, you would not be able to get unlimited 4G after this summer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

it depends. if you mean that you are going to switch now (before the changes), then yes, you will keep unlimited data (until you sign a new contract in 2 years). if you mean you are going to switch later (after the changes, then no, you will have to select from one of the new plans at that time.

0 Likes
sccnbt

from what i have read you will be switched after this summer regardless of when you renew your contract they state that they can change this whenever they want to because you were notified some time ago they might do away with unlimited web even though i don't remember actually get this notification

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

They will not switch the ones whom are currently on 4g unlimited. 3g will not be changed unless they upgrade to either 3g or 4g at subsidized handset pricing.

0 Likes