4G Connection
wendy131313

For the past few days, my 4G networks has been going in and out.  Every minute or so, my connection fails and comes back after two to five minutes.  Is there a problem with the 4G network in my area?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4G Connection
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello wendy131313,

My apologies about your 4G issues. Our 4G network is up and running. We are troubleshooting each individual issue as they arise. May I have you send me a private message with you contact number and your mobile number so I can investigate your issue. 

Thank you...

Arnetth_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Morningwalker
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well Wendy, at least you can enjoy the 4G connection. I think since I have purchase my HTC Thunderbolt last month (4-17-2011), I have had the 4G connection only about 3% of the time. I have enjoyed 4G just long enough to see it on my screen and than when I try to use the phone, it goes back to 3G and once in a while I get connected at 1x, whatever that is and it is very slow. So I am really hoping that here on the east coast where I live, that Verizon does something about the 4G connection. Oh yea, about a mile from my house there is a full feature Verizon store, I ALWAYS get 4G connection there

0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello wendy131313,

My apologies about your 4G issues. Our 4G network is up and running. We are troubleshooting each individual issue as they arise. May I have you send me a private message with you contact number and your mobile number so I can investigate your issue. 

Thank you...

Arnetth_VZW

0 Likes