4G Down Again?
dennbarr2

I've been stuck on 3G since yesterday afternoon.  Is anyone else having issues with 4G service?  (I put my phone in Airplane mode and back but that didn't work.)  Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4G Down Again?
budone
Legend

Try powering down and up the device

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Try powering down and up the device

0 Likes
dennbarr2

I tried powering off and back on and that worked.  I have a DROID Bionic and I thought the recent update fixed this issue but I guess not!  Thanks for the help.

0 Likes
SeaJohn

I don't think there's any hope for an update to fix this issue; it's a Verizon network issue, and they have no clue about how to fix it. 

My Thunderbolt's been randomly dropping 4g off and on for months.  I live in a strong 4g area. All Verizon can tell me to do is power cycle/toggle airplane mode/pull battery/pull sim/replace sim/factory reset/wait for a call from technical support (which NEVER comes!). 

Today I spent the morning on 4g, but I've been on 3g for a couple of hours now.  I realized long ago that it's hopeless to call CS about this, even though I still do, just to make them put a record of my loss of 4g service in my file.

0 Likes
dennbarr2

Well, that's certainly depressing!  At least I now know that I can usually fix the issue by turning Airplane mode on and off or, if that doesn't work, turn the phone off and then back on.  Other than that I love my Bionic.

0 Likes