Re: 4G LTE 'Coverage' is slow, 3G is faster - Everett, WA - How to Report?
NM26

I spoke to someone in the live chat about this.  My work is in zip code 98204.  I have to drive about a mile from my work for it to improve.  Inside or outside is no different.  The person I spoke to said the area is at capacity and that there are plans for expansion just no timeline at this point.  I work at the Boeing site in Everett, WA.  There are about 50,000 people at this site so yes there are a large number of people affected.

0 Likes
gcm206

Same problem here, iPhone 5S in 98204 with terrible coverage indoors and outdoors.  I'm really disappointed in the network quality here.  I am very likely to switch from Verizon at the next opportunity given how much time I spend at work unable to use my phone.  Might even just eat the cost of cancelling my contract considering the value of my sanity.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring you have the best coverage is our #1 priority jcm206. I'm sorry about the issues you're having. I show amazing coverage in your area and no reported issues. Have you reset your network setting yet http://vz.to/186cDNz.  Have we filed a trouble-ticket yet? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
gcm206

Problem persists after network reset.  How does a trouble ticket get filed?

0 Likes
NM26

Amazing coverage?  Then why have the 2 other Verizon support people told me that the LTE network at 98204 is at capacity and that there is no timeline for expanding?

There's only about 50,000 people at my workplace that I am sure are just as satisfied as I am, so please, take your time fixing your amazing coverage.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you trying this important step gcm206!

We want to ensure we try all troubleshooting possible! To clarify are you having concerns only at your work location? If so, how far do you travel before services improve? Is this affecting calls/text/data? Is there any physical or liquid damage? Are you using a case or cover? (if so please try without your cover)

Additionally, what software version are you running: http://vz.to/1aVIjru

Please try turning on your Data & Voice Roaming here: http://vz.to/GBAJXX & http://vz.to/IjMwu1 No worries, you won't be charged while you're in the United States!

Once we've tried all available options to correct the concern we can file a ticket for the area.

Thank you so very much for the above information!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gcm206

problem is at work only.

must travel at least 2 miles from work, if not more.

affects calls and data.

no cover, no physical or liquid damage.

software is IOS 7.0.4

have already tried cycling the data, not working.

i don't have much more time to troubleshoot the problems with Verizon's network, I hope y'all will diagnose and fix it yourselves.  Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gcm206, thanks for these details. Service can be challenging indoors at your work place as signal may be blocked by materials that the building was built with. Have you always had issues with signal in this building or did this problem recently start?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
droidmaniac29
Contributor - Level 1

I have speed issues as well with my phone, and with my other phone I had.  I have multiple verizon towers around me, yet with lte I am getting 3G speeds about 5 mbps and I have a moto x which has a dual antenna is suppose to have better lte quality.  I did a speed test and it came back with 5-6 mbp, glad I am not the only one having issues

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I regret to learn of the issues that you are having droidmaniac29! What is your zip code? How does it work in other areas? Have you ever exchanged the sim card? Please share the additional details so that I can better assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes