4G LTE No Longer Available in Harrisburg, PA?
bcolflesh

As of yesterday, my Galaxy Note 3 only connects via 3G in Harrisburg and surrounding cities - it seems to be a common theme cropping up here, if 4G LTE is being turned off, I need to know so I can cancel my account as soon as possible and start up with another carrier - please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE No Longer Available in Harrisburg, PA?
Not applicable

Yes obviously Verizon wants to shut off it's 4G network. They only invested tens of billions in it. Totally logical. They also want to lose customers. Seriously, you HONESTLY believe they would shut off 4G? What purpose does that serve? Maybe they are doing work in your area.

0 Likes
bcolflesh

Do you have a link that shows the status of this work?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your phone no longer updates 4g service in your area bcolflesh. I know this is important but we are here to help because we don't want you to leave our family. Whats your zipcode? Are you having issues with data or voice calls?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
bcolflesh

I just got off the phone with Verizon Wireless phone support - they had me turn off the phone & the tech "reset the towers I connect to" and I had 4G LTE again when I booted - I had rebooted/reset my phone a couple times before calling, so they definitely did something on their end that solved the problem - thank you!

0 Likes