4G LTE Outage in Fort Wayne?
EGILL

Last night I lost service while in the mall and when we came outside my phone would jump from 4G to 3G and I lost internet access.  I turned the phone off and on 3-4 times now and it will start in 4G and then go to 3G with no data access.  

Anyone have any info on this?  I have the Moto Razr if this makes a difference.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Outage in Fort Wayne?
knully
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am in Louisville and I lost data connectivity last night. I called Verizon and when I finally got through they said it was a network issue. I have the droid bionic. I still don't have data this morning.

0 Likes
DarkestSpawn

Im in Fort Wayne as well and you are not the only one. Myself and my sister both are down on Data. Droid RAZR and Droid Bionic.

0 Likes
matt986

I'm in Indianapolis and I lost my internet connection last night.  Still not up this morning.  I have a 4G LTE wireless modem.

0 Likes
Convoy2User

Eau Claire, Wisconsin data outage. I use a 4G Razr in a 3G area. Last night, about 8 PM, 3G data was no longer available. At 10 PM I called Verizon and they said that they have had problems from the beginning of the week regarding data and 4G phones, even in a 3G area. It is now 8 AM, 11/18, twelve hours after my data outage began, and I am still zero G. The 3G Blackberries in my company have experienced no data interruption. As the Verizon rep said, the problem is with 4G phones.

0 Likes
edwards2243

I'm in Indianapolis as well...data has been going in and out--out more than in to be honest.  Nice to know I'm not the only person having issues.  Step your game up VERIZON!!!

0 Likes
ekloot

I'm in a southwest burb of chicago and lost data for an hour or two last night as well.  I have the samsung stratosphere.  Tried re-booting, pulling the battery and sim, ect...and still no working 4g, 3g, or anything.  It would sometimes show that it was connected but the internet still wouldn't work.  I called verizon and they said they had no reports of an outage.  So I drove down to the corporate store that is a few minutes away and they said they didn't know about any outage either...but then I asked the guy at the store to see if the internet was working on his phone.  He tried, but he couldn't get any webpages to load either and I think his was a 3g phone...so clearly the network was down at least in my area.

0 Likes
EGILL

I got Data back around 9:30am.  Just got the Razr 2 days ago and hoping this isn't going to be a regular issue.

0 Likes