4G LTE Signal Boosts
Bill_P

We are in a 4G extended area but receive an intermittent 4G signal.  Would a 4G LTE signal boost help such as the Wilson Electronics 4G LTE 700.  Any recommendations?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4G LTE Signal Boosts
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Bill,

Wilson Electronics offers a wide variety of boosters depending on your needs.  Assuming you have already done the research, the 4G LTE 700 (801865) should perform how you expect it to.

You can always contact Wilson directly on thier 1-800 number if you would like more information or specs on thier other products.  I have found them to be helpful when researching 3Watt antennas and booster kits for cars in the past.  They could also suggest alternative products if the one you selected here is not ideal for your enviornment. 

The only problem with Wilson is that finding a store can be a little tricky.  Even if you find a store they do not always have the product that you want in stock.   If you want to preview the product before you buy it then I suggest contacting the store ahead of time.  Thier store locator website tends to be a little out of date. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Bill,

Wilson Electronics offers a wide variety of boosters depending on your needs.  Assuming you have already done the research, the 4G LTE 700 (801865) should perform how you expect it to.

You can always contact Wilson directly on thier 1-800 number if you would like more information or specs on thier other products.  I have found them to be helpful when researching 3Watt antennas and booster kits for cars in the past.  They could also suggest alternative products if the one you selected here is not ideal for your enviornment. 

The only problem with Wilson is that finding a store can be a little tricky.  Even if you find a store they do not always have the product that you want in stock.   If you want to preview the product before you buy it then I suggest contacting the store ahead of time.  Thier store locator website tends to be a little out of date. 

0 Likes
Bill_P

Thank you John.

My research came to the same conclusion.  The only thing slowing me down now is the $650 price tag and the caveat on whether it will work or not.  Wilson does have a 30 return policy.  I found a reseller in my area that can order it for me if we choose to go that route.  I would be their first customer to order the LTE 700.  Makes me a little nervous.

0 Likes