4G LTE down in Houston?
peterh2583
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was wondering if anyone else has had 4G issues in Houston today? I haven't had 4G service on my Droid Razr Maxx since about 2PM today. It started at my office but I wasn't too concerned because 4G is sketchy in my building, but when I got my house I lost data for about a good solid minute and I haven't had 4G service since about 330PM. I always have full 4G service at my house, but haven't in the past several hours I have done soft resets and sent in and out of airplane mode but no good. Any thoughts? I pinged @VZWSupport but haven't been tweeted back,I was wondering if anyone else had issues.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE down in Houston?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi peterh2583!

I'm so sorry to learn that you had issues with 4G on your device when you posted. I'm hoping that the issue has been resolved, but I'd like to provide you, as well as other RAZR and RAZR MAXX users, with some information that was communicated by Motorola, the manufacturer of your devices. This is an application that helps keep you connected to 4G. I know this has resolved issues for friends, as well as customers, that have these devices.

http://bit.ly/Rr6pfO

Please post back with your results. Thank you!

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mnajera

I'm having trouble with multiple 4G LTE aircards that were set to run as 3G.  Keep getting Error 2114, even though the APN settings are correct.  Just wondering if there is a main number for VZW Customer Support?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

The 4G was down for a bit in my city as well here in KS but the 3G was in it's place it could of been they were doing Routine Maintenance but my 4G popped back up about 40 min. ago b33

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi mnajera,

It's unfortunate to hear that you are having issues with your air cards resulting in the 2114 error message. Typically the 2114 error message appears if a SIM is incorrectly provisioned or if the APN value is incorrect. If you have already checked to ensure that the APN settings are correct, then the next steps would be for us to check the provisioning of the SIM. For further assist please follow me and then DM me with your contact information so that I can speak with you directly.

Thank you,

GeorgeP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes