4G LTE in Panama city fla
grtguy4ya

why is verizon taking so long to get 4G service in the panama city/Panama city beach area? with all the tourist that come here. You would think that it would have been working here before it was in "Fort walton"...thats just hard to understand.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE in Panama city fla
JTFM

My Thunderbolt picked up an intermittent 4G signal this morning and afternoon in downtown Panama City. Speeds peaked at 5.4 Mbps down and 3.7 Mbps up. I am guessing they were doing preliminary tests and we get it very soon.

0 Likes
grtguy4ya

Yes I noticed that also.....Maybe we'll have it soon!

0 Likes
Mike1825

I looked up the 4G map and it looks like the west end of the beach is officially covered. Hopefully we will see it soon in town!

0 Likes
LCACdriver

I had 4g on two different days in the last week off of Thomas Drive by the navy base and in the Lynn Haven area by Bay Haven charter. Was really hoping that the new expansion of markets that took place this week was going to include us even though it wasn't announced; but I never saw an announcement for Destin, Ft. Walton, Navarre etc. and all of those places are lit up with 4g. It didn't happen, obviously...wonder the hold-up is?!?!?

0 Likes