Re: 4G LTE in Santa Clarita, CA... WHEN?
mbeau88
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where exactly is the 4G?

I'm on McBean/Newhall, still stuck on 3G...

0 Likes
Fidget253
Enthusiast - Level 2

No home anymore, unless they turned it off, I was getting it around wiley and via princessa. Will check again later.

0 Likes
Fidget253
Enthusiast - Level 2

To confirm you are on an LTE device such as the iPhone 5 correct? iPhone 4s and many android phones are not LTE.

0 Likes
mbeau88
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I'm on a Galaxy S3 lol

0 Likes
Funnydad

My Galaxy S3 is show 4G lte, but the speed isn't great (3mb down 0.2mb up) over by the mall (Magic Mtn Pkwy & McBean.)  Still nice to see it finally showing up.  I was in Tucson over the weekend and did a test that pulled 34mb down and 9mb up.

0 Likes
Fidget253
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well when I come home from work, we will see. I got 35MB this morning. If they turned it off for testing again, I will be fairly upset.

mbeau88
Enthusiast - Level 1

My coworkers are now both showing 4G, speed tests are showing 2mb down .5 up (we're in an office building and never used to get service at all) so hopefully the signal will get better as the up more towers Smiley Happy

0 Likes
surgicalnurse8

Weird i had 4g ALL day today and for some weird reason copperhill and seco there isnt 4g anymore... maybe they turned it off for today:( testing still?

0 Likes
lakerfan1

I've had 4G LTE since this morning. Off McBean & Decoro I was getting 3.5mbps down and 2.7mbps up.  Here I am 7 hours later and so far the 4G LTE is still on (but won't be surprised if it's just up for testing).  Off The Old Road and Rye Canyon I'm getting 13.4mbps down and 14.3mbps up.

0 Likes
WD6FOX

14fwy near Via "P" 10.54mps download 5.59mps upload.... Woke up to a suprise! Its about time Verizon.... Now if they would change there upgrade policy, i'd love them even more! I dont want to wait until July for a new phone!

0 Likes