4G LTE in Scotland Neck
Jaron

Does anyone think Scotland Neck, NC will ever have 4G any time soon? It's been years since 4G has been released to everyone and my town still doesn't have it. There are town that's merely 20 to 30 miles away from me, and they've all acquired 4G, yet  Scotland Neck, NC is still left in the dark when it comes down to it. When I saw Roanoke Rapids, NC was getting LTE I had so much hope that it'd extend to my Scotland Neck, but when I woke up on the day that the surrounding areas in the 252 area were getting LTE, sadly when I checked my phone & I was still on a 3G signal. This is major a disappointment being that I've been through two 4G LTE phones by VZW and haven't been able to acquire a 4G signal in my own town. The only other carrier in my area in my town that has 4G is US Cellular. I'd never consider going to them because they're just so awful.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE in Scotland Neck
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

By mid 2013 I would think for sure with the rest of the 3G footprint.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Jaron

That's a little to late. I mean they're so close already. With VZW mid 2013 could turn into 2014 for us. Seems like Verizon doesn't really care about NC. We haven't had a 4G update since June 21st.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have 3G now then you are covered under their statement of reaching all the 3G network footprint by mid 2013 with 4G LTE.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes