4G LTE in Ventura County CA 1st Quarter 2012?
AaronL

I have heard from a couple of VZW store locations in the area that they have seen 4G LTE pop up on their phones in store.  As in, there was testing on the towers going on.  I was told by end of 2011 when I purchased my Bionic and Galaxy Tab 10.1.  The VZW 4G LTE website of upcoming still says to check back in 2012.  Well VZ? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4G LTE in Ventura County CA 1st Quarter 2012?
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello there, AaronL! Thanks for inquiring about 4G LTE coverage in Ventura County. I know the area well, being an L.A. native! I haven't heard of any plans for immediate expansion of coverage in that area, but I can share a great tool for checking coverage. Verizon Wireless uses our 4G LTE Coverage toolfor customers to check for supported services. When Ventura County joins 4G LTE service area, you'll be able to confirm it here! Have a great day and thanks again!

DionM_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE in Ventura County CA 1st Quarter 2012?
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello there, AaronL! Thanks for inquiring about 4G LTE coverage in Ventura County. I know the area well, being an L.A. native! I haven't heard of any plans for immediate expansion of coverage in that area, but I can share a great tool for checking coverage. Verizon Wireless uses our 4G LTE Coverage toolfor customers to check for supported services. When Ventura County joins 4G LTE service area, you'll be able to confirm it here! Have a great day and thanks again!

DionM_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes