4G LTE outage??
orngfan

I am in Detroit MI and I am having no 4G connectivity today at work where 4G is available and normally works. I was not getting any connectivity until a little while ago but now I have 3G. Is anyone else experiencing a network outage for 4G today? Phone = Droid Bionic. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE outage??
dontfeedphils

I'm in Phoenix, AZ and I've been really spotty all morning on my Galaxy Nexus.

0 Likes
Bionic_3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in northern Virginia and I have had no 4G  LTE service this morning, and usually have it at home, on the drive to work and while at work. Today nothing. Even 3G seems to drop every now and then. Phone is a Bionic

650x2

In Columbus, OH on Droid Razr Maxx currently no 3G or 4G LTE. 3G has been spotty(at best) havn't seen 4G LTE all morning.

0 Likes
mhunsinger2010
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally back up after being up and down all morning in Ellwood City PA, 45min North of Pgh.

0 Likes
brad311
Enthusiast - Level 3

Had 4g outside of Chicago at 6a, then noticed no data and poor cell signal at 8a.  Switched to wifi.  Now, I finally have 3g and a better cell signal.  It appears to be down nationwide.

Using Droid Bionic

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Verizon-4G-LTE-down-nation-wide-again_id27145

sandboy

I have a Droid Bionic and I haven't had 4G or 3G service for the last two hours.  And I'm in a good 4G service area in Phoenix.

0 Likes
boostedcd6

I have a bionic & my 4G has been out all day, but I did  find that switching to cdma only will give you a good 3G connection...

0 Likes
slideby
Enthusiast - Level 1

Philadelphia, PA

i have Samsung Stratosphere for about a week and i just lost 4G and G3 yes! even x1 connection this morning . i did those methods taking battery and sim card out and leave them for couple minutes... after i turn on the phone i see 4G icon with 5 bar on the screen and it stays there for like 30 seconds and 4G icon disappears and i can't use data connection. but i still can call and text.

they better fix this problem now!!!! im not going to pay $30 a month for the service that i can't access.

0 Likes
orngfan

4G is working again in Detoit. Good luck!

0 Likes