Re: 4G LTE outage??
Not applicable

@Antivzw. E Everything Verizon uses runs off there towers hopefully they will have A truck out there but I'd still keep track of data usage and before you pay your bill have an accounting Agent check the charges on your bill later.

0 Likes
spkay31
Enthusiast - Level 3

I forgot to mention I was also experiencing 3G connect issues throughout the day (yesterday) as well. I gave up at work and simply connected to the WiFi network (always faster anyway). As I read more about the service disruption it appears quite a large number of people also experienced 3G problems as well as 4G unavailability earlier in the day.

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

LTE was working in Dallas as of yesterday evening.  3G never skipped a beat.  It seems that reports have died down on the forums as well.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Scott Kay wrote:

I forgot to mention I was also experiencing 3G connect issues throughout the day (yesterday) as well. I gave up at work and simply connected to the WiFi network (always faster anyway). As I read more about the service disruption it appears quite a large number of people also experienced 3G problems as well as 4G unavailability earlier in the day.

I have always had better speeds with my 4G than my wifi connections.  I got my connection back early this morning and everything so far has been back to normal.

0 Likes
MichelleOtis

About 2 hours ago, my Samsung went out. It was fine all day. Not happy! Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

0 Likes
villa1

4g lte is acting up lately. its keeps going on and off. its ridiculous!!! i paid some apps but now i cant use it coz of the connectivity issues. i hope they get this fixed as sson as possible.

0 Likes
HawksFan61

4G down in Chicago along with 3G.....I have 1x that's it.  Went down around 7:10 c.s.t.  No reliability at all on this network.

0 Likes
JD_Racer_Dad
Enthusiast - Level 2

4G out in Layhill/Silver Spring, Maryland all day today.

In and out on 3G, even 1x disappears.

0 Likes
Hadrian

Same here is Arlington, VA.

I am under to get any network connectivity via my mobile device.

0 Likes
ElevenBravo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Annandale, VA. Been mostly out since about 1030.

0 Likes