Re: 4G LTE outage??
voh88

Temple Hills, MD. Service has been out for me since last night. No 4G, 3G, 1X, or anything. I'm currently doing a factory reset to correct a problem with my phone but because it can't connect, I'm stuck waiting for activation. Verizon, if your service is down, you need to let your customers know. Put a notice on your forums or website or something.

I've been panicking for the past few hours. After visiting my local Verizon shop, I only then learned that the network was down.

0 Likes
ElevenBravo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't bother. Just confirmed network outage in NE, and Midwest. Supposed to be resolved by 1700 today. 9March2013

0 Likes
JD_Racer_Dad
Enthusiast - Level 2

We are back up in the Layhill/Silver Spring area, hope it stays that way.

0 Likes
ustressed

We are having problems in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia too with 4G access.

0 Likes
varonec

I'm glad its not just me - in Chesapeake/Hickory pix messaging hasn't worked all day,,,,,

0 Likes
voh88

Any word yet? Its around 7 and my service is still down.

0 Likes
ElevenBravo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Annandale, VA - Mine came back and has been steady since about 1645EST.

0 Likes
TechSupportMachine
Enthusiast - Level 3

These possible outages are not posted online. I recommend calling tech support (800-922-0204 option 3) and asking them to check alerts and tickets in your zip code. Keep in mind, unless multiple people in your area are reporting the exact same issue, it is most likely related to something else. If it is a network-related issue, this advice should get you fixed quickly.

0 Likes