4G LTE *still* so slow that it's unusable.
verizonisterrible6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon claims to have 'resolved' this issue last month but I still haven't seen 4G download speeds above 2Mbps.

Today download = 0.53Mbps, upload = 0.03Mbps.

It took almost 10 minutes to sign into this page, just so I could post this. Unbelievable.

0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE *still* so slow that it's unusable.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to make every effort to improve your wireless service experience. I see that you posted a couple of days ago. Do you still need assistance with your data concerns?

-Antonio

0 Likes
verizonisterrible6
Enthusiast - Level 3

VZW speed is still absolutely atrocious @ 88002, so yes, it would be fair to say that assistance is needed.

0 Likes
Karpet3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sounds exactly like my current speed numbers on LTE.  I’m not even close to my 22GB due to WiFi use.  

ipsyop
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too need help with this issue as my service has been progressively getting worse, despite the 5g map showing that I should have 5g coverage in my area but it seems spotty, but I barely even get 4g and even when I do get 4g it is absolutely abysmal, I may just have to go to another provider at this point. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the reply. I was able to check the zip code that you provided. I am not showing any outages or issues in the area. How far would you need to travel before you can pick up better service? 

-Kevin

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,Karpet3.  We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how much you rely on your service, ipsyop! We have sent you a Private Note to best assist.

-Nikki

0 Likes
verizonisterrible6
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have no idea how far I would need to travel to obtain a usable 4G signal... Probably outside 88002.

0 Likes
verizonisterrible6
Enthusiast - Level 3

1.18 download

0.62 upload

61ms ping

According to M-Lab, "Your Internet connection is very slow."

Yeah, no kidding.

0 Likes