4G MIFI 4501L Problems
tdog2mot

I had a gateway computer from verizon with 3G  wifi installed that worked perfect. Computer crashed so I got a new netbook and purchased the MIFI 4510L. The device connectivity is horrible while traveling around in Louisville, KY. I had to exchange after the first day but the problems continue. The device goes in and out and kicks me off and is only in 3G. The violet light will blink and then stop  every 20 seconds but if I touch the mouse it will start blinking again. The device will not keeping charging until the bars are full either which is intermittent. Any suggestions on getting reliable service while on the move. Should I go back to an old 3G device?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G MIFI 4501L Problems
vtble

I am having the same problem with my device. I keep getting kicked off too and I have only 3G coverage in my area also. I mostly use it in my home and can not get reliable service while stationary .  I used to have a USB device and it worked way better than this. I have spoken with customer service twice and they put a service ticket out to see what they can find. No word yet. :smileysad:

0 Likes
Re: 4G MIFI 4501L Problems
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

I've investigated connectivity issues. I believe I have found a match for your issue, tdog2mot. If so, it will be resolved with the next software upgrade. I don't have release date for that yet. As for Vtble, I'm glad to see that a ticket has been filed for you. Please post the status of that ticket so that we can know where you stand. Thanks to both of you for sharing your experiences!

0 Likes