Re: 4G Markets in WV
BURG

They have been working on the tower for the past few weeks.  I assume they will have everything ready to go mid july.

0 Likes
Nhutwelker
Enthusiast - Level 2

kkkkp;l.jpg

i have had 3g with Verizon since Saturday  

0 Likes
Nhutwelker
Enthusiast - Level 2

i think its already up i have full service now

0 Likes
CLerae

Im in Morgantown and still only getting 1X Smiley Sad

0 Likes
CLerae

Just hit airplane mode on then  off and the 3G popped up!!!! YESSSSSS! Finally!

0 Likes
BURG

I still have 1X...i work at the hotel and I'm guessing they are still working on getting the 4G up and running.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BURG, thanks for your input because I understand how important 4g service is for all of us. Yes, we are expanding 4G service all the time and plan to have more areas equipped to handle our 4G network by the end of this year. Everyone can stay updated by signing up for our email alerts via our official 4G page. This page has updated info about areas that already have service and areas that are coming soon. We also have info about our devices and videos to keep our customer informed. Here is a link to that page http://bit.ly/LI6g4N . Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. ^KH

0 Likes
Nhutwelker
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't care about 4g right now I just want to have Verizon service or 3G at least lol

0 Likes
Nhutwelker
Enthusiast - Level 2

The hotel is the only 4g tower they are adding many mor 3G towers I finally got a answer from Verizon there are 42 new towers not 4g towers tho not yet they have been testing them around midnight

0 Likes
tremontij
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think 4G in West Virginia is improving dramatically. I live in Huntington, WV and I already have 4G on my phone. Good job Verizon!

0 Likes