Re: 4G Markets in WV
B33
Legend

If you haven't tried it Install Motorola's Restore Connectivity and once downloaded run it through see if helps restore 4G  b33

0 Likes
WeirtonMikeD

Any information on when weirton will stop relying on a tower in Pennsylvania for 4g? Relying on that tower makes 4g coverage difficult to predict PLUS I can't get 4g downtown or in steubenville.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Were is you Live Mike.?

0 Likes
WeirtonMikeD

Weirton. North of wheeling

0 Likes
richrcp

Mike D

Does not look like any other WV launches for the remainder of 2012!! The remainder of the WV launches are supposed to be completed by end end of next year!!!

Here are the market that will get 4G LTE by the end of the year:

Selma, Ala.; Blytheville, Ark.; Flagstaff, Nogales, Prescott and Sierra Vista/Douglas, Ariz.; Eureka, Calif.; Grand Junction, Colo.; Lewiston/Moscow, Idaho; Vincennes/Washington, Ind.; Fort Dodge and Ottumwa/Oskaloosa, Iowa; Petoskey, Mich.; Willmar/Marshall, Minn.; Butte, Mont.; Grand Island/Kearney and Hastings, Neb.; Lebanon/Claremont, N.H.; Farmington and Gallup, N.M.; East Liverpool/Salem, Ohio; Muskogee, Okla.; Pendleton and Roseburg, Ore.; Sumter, S.C.; Abilene, Texas; Keene, N.H./Brattleboro, Vt.; Kennewick/Pasco/Richland, Port Angeles, Wenatchee and Yakima, Wash.; and Riverton and Rock Springs, Wyo.
0 Likes
oilfieldmudman
Enthusiast - Level 2

At least it's a start! And it's better than what AT&t and Sprint have

planned, which is nothing. I send Laura Merritt e-mails on a weekly basis

about coverage in my area, she is a good person to drop an email to, and is

the public relations manager for West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Her

email can be found on Verizon's page. Get as many of your friends and

family that feels the same way to email Verizon on these matters. FYI

Verizon is ahead of schedule on rolling out it's 4g lte network so

hopefully it gets a good reception in Motown and it will take off in other

parts of the state.

0 Likes
Gmancometh
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has anybody seen any 4G action yet today? I've read that we can possibly see 4G before tomorrow as they turn on each cell individually.

0 Likes
d10m27

I've seen 4g action solid in the immediate Morgantown area since last Thursday night.

0 Likes
wvbig12

I have a brand new Droid razr m and am not getting any 4g as of today. It was supposed to be up today in the downtown morgantown area and im like 100 yards from there now, Whats going on? I tried to get that restore connectivity app but it says it isnt compatible with my phone.

0 Likes
Gmancometh
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's strange wvbig12, because even their website officially shows that Morgantown should be lit up with 4G LT mf'n E.  I'd call and ask what's up. I'll be able to check it out tomorrow night. In Pittsburgh until then.

0 Likes