4G Out in Los Angeles Area?
michaeltopper

I have an HTC Thunderbolt. 4G was working great about 30 minutes ago. Now I'm looking at 3G and it's frequently losing it's 3G connection. This is aggravating. Anyone else in the Los Angeles area experiencing similar trouble?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G Out in Los Angeles Area?
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3
My wife and I are having trouble in scottsdale, az. We both have droid charges and we can't seem to call anyone in az on cell phones. We will connect with them but shortly after we connect they cant hear us or vice versa...but the timer still keeps running, so we have to keep calling back and the same thing happens. I've heard that the 4g towers are screwing things up and employees of verizon with 4g phones are also having this problem and working on a fix. It would be nice to get some conformation on this.
0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Its very frustrating having signal issues. I would be glad to look into this for you. Are you still experiencing a issue? Have you tried removing the battery and retesting? There is no known issues in the LA area. When did this start happening? Was it after a particular application was downloaded? If so please remove the app and retest. Please place your device in safe mode and see if its a application that is causing your issue. Does this only effect your device or others as well? Please repost if you are still experiencing issues.

Thank you

0 Likes
ironjeff

Is it still out?

My new Samsung Charge not connecting and saying i dont have a SIM card installed. Replaced it at store today but 5 minutes later (while driving backt to office) the error message came up again. Not able to make calls either.

0 Likes