4G Pricing
Goldeneye877

I currently have a Droid Incredible with an unlimited $30/month data plan. I plan on upgrading to the HTC Vigor when it is released. Since it is a 4G phone, will I have to pay more than the $30/month?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4G Pricing
rcschnoor
Legend

I'll be the 3rd person.

Yes, you will be able to keep your $30/month unlimited data if you are going from smartphone to smartphone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
HoosierBuddy
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's still a smartphone. So long as you're upgrading to another smartphone, you'll be able to keep your current data plan.

0 Likes
glassonion1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just remember to NEVER change anything on your plan that will allow Verizon to change you from Unlimited Data to their new tiered data.  Once you lose unlimited you will never get it back.  As much as I love the Verizon service, network and phone selection, they do price most features higher than the competition, or give less for the same amount.  At least AT&T's 2GB data plan is only $25.  With Verizon you now get 2GB for the same price as the previously offered unlimited, for $30.

0 Likes
Goldeneye877

but what you two are talking about is 3g data. currently, i am at unlimited 3g. the phone i want to upgrade to will be 4g, so will I have to pay extra money to have 4g or will i have unlimited 4g for $30/month?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

You have a Dinc, you can switch to a 4G device and keep your unlimited data. But going through a 3rd party reseller may cause issues with that.

0 Likes
Goldeneye877

so I wont have to pay any extra for the 4g?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I'll be the 3rd person.

Yes, you will be able to keep your $30/month unlimited data if you are going from smartphone to smartphone.

0 Likes