Re: 4G Service - Still Out Across the Nation?
Flyin_Brian

I doubt it too. Its not the two bucks...its the lack of give a {word filter avoidance}
that makes me mad.

I'm sure they will figure it out.

0 Likes
twstein86
4G confirmed in Houston as well. Not very fast (4228 kbps / 1349 kbps)... but it is back.
0 Likes
Re: 4G Service - Still Out Across the Nation? Again?!
catlynx

No 4G here in San Jose, CA. My Thunderbolt is able to access internet via 3G also notice its getting a public IP now instead of private.

My 4G Mifi can only get internet via 1x it will not even get 3G like my cell phone does. I was told thats becuase the MIFI will only auth with SIM card, and that the cell phone will auth with sim or username/password. I don't know how much that is true, But this sucks MIFI is usless on 1X for doing work via remote desktop.

0 Likes
Rider
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know if you were being sarcastic with you comment or not, but you make a good point.  While a refund for the hours and our days of outages users are forced to endure would be small to the individual user, the total cost to Verizon would not be insignificant.  What is at stake here is not dollars or cents but market good will.  Verizon is tarnishing their reputation for reliability not only as a result of these frequent outages but by their silence in publicly acknowledging the problem and addressing it from a public relations standpoint.  Remaining silent and praying that the problem will go away and never return is not a sound marketing/public relations strategy.  Give us our money back for the days lost, apologize for the inconvenience, and mail out coupons for 40% on accessories (or something of that sort).  There are the hard core curmudgeons that will still be unhappy and possibly offended, but the vast majority of users will at least feel valued as customers and not hostages to a contract!!  The longer you wait Verizon, the more permanent the damage to your reputation!

0 Likes
twstein86
and.... it's down again in Houston *********#$*@#$*@#$*@#$*@#
0 Likes
twstein86
3g up, 4g down. Houston.
0 Likes
redwizard69

3g up 4g down in Cincinnati also.......4g was up but back down.

0 Likes
MWBAM

4G/3G up and down in Davenport, Iowa & Moline, Illinois area

0 Likes
ephraimshofar

12.28.2011 Approx. 2pm EST - Indianapolis - 4G goes intermittent, 3G goes intermittent

12.28.2011 Approx. 5pm EST - Indianapolis - 4G goes OUT COMPLETELY, 3G still intermittent

12.28.2011 5:56pm EST -          Indianapolis - 4G STILL OUT COMPLETELY, 3G still intermittent

0 Likes
justin1302

No 4G in Phoenix either!  I've had a 4G device since Monday and I got 1.5 days of use on 4G!  Very frustrated!

0 Likes