4G Unlimited Data Plan?
K9Sports

I currently have unlimited phone/txt/data.  If I upgraded to a 4G phone, will I lose my unlimited account(s)?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4G Unlimited Data Plan?
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

verizon has not announced 4d pricing yet, so no one knows

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

verizon has not announced 4d pricing yet, so no one knows

0 Likes
ravenoushunger

If they don't then I don't see the point in getting 4G.

0 Likes
K9Sports

So there's a possibility that I would lose my plan? That would truly suck.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

you will not know until they announce the new plans for 4g

heck they dont even have a 4g phone released yet

0 Likes
enyalius
Contributor - Level 1

My manager currently has the "grandfathered" unlimited 3G data on his USB modem.  We went into MyVZW together and went through the motions to upgrade that line to 4G.  When we got to the point wehre you pick out a plan, however, he only had the 5GB ($50) or 10GB ($80) options available; no unlimited plans were listed as an option.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

enyalius wrote:

My manager currently has the "grandfathered" unlimited 3G data on his USB modem.  We went into MyVZW together and went through the motions to upgrade that line to 4G.  When we got to the point wehre you pick out a plan, however, he only had the 5GB ($50) or 10GB ($80) options available; no unlimited plans were listed as an option.

thats a modem, they have not realed any data for 4g phones yet

0 Likes
MKF
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unlimited data is one of Verizon's mains selling points over others who have went to tiers. odds are they will do it as they have like the multimedia phones and so on when those had their own unlimited packages at one point. As they introduced more advanced devices with packages they simply keep the same packages ( the prices may go up or stay the same) but they may phase out the 3G packages exmaple iphone and etc may lose the unlimited, but the 4G may gain it which to me would make sense since 3G will no longetr exist after 2013 so why further support it as much

0 Likes
enyalius
Contributor - Level 1

Fair enough, mdram4x4.  I suppose that it might be possible to not have an unlimited plan for modems but to come out with one for phones.  One can hope, I suppose...

0 Likes
Not applicable
Anything is possible. Just wait until Verizon comes out with a 4G phone and a 4G data plan for the phone and you'll find out.
0 Likes