Re: 4G What a JOKE!!!
kenteoth

I decided to upgrade one of my phone lines with a Droid X and this phone is pretty fast and it is easy to use being that it is 3G....I will let 4G get all the bugs worked out and when the phone prices drop over the next year or two I will join in on the fun.....

0 Likes
enyalius
Contributor - Level 1

JPGJAS wrote:

Somebody help me understand what Verizon was thinking? They advertise do more faster with 4g. Download HD video and large files 10 times faster!! IT SHOULD READ HIT YOUR CAP 10 FASTER!!!! That's like GM selling you a new Corvette with the speed limiter set at 30mph!! What's the point!!?? If Verizon's LTE network is so great why do they need to cap it!!? Can't handle the load? I think the answer is Clear!!!!

I beg to differ with your analogy, JPGJAS.

It's more like GM selling you a Corvette that gets five miles to the gallon.  It's true that you can reach speeds of 15+Mb/s down (I have personally experienced 31Mb/s down in my area); this is not a speed issue.  Just like that Corvette that gets crappy gas mileage, you need to be willing to pay  to keep the fuel going for LTE. 

I agree that their pricing is off, and I hope that it will come down, but I disagree with your original premise.

0 Likes
BEYONDFRUS

I CAN NOT BELIEVE VERIZON HAS GOTTEN SO INCREDIBLY STUPID!!! 4G WITH A 10 GB MAX PLAN IS WIDELY STUPID AND USELESS!!!!!!! WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO MUCH OF ANYTHING BY SURF THE WEB..... PLAYING ONLINE GAMES,  SKYPING, DOWNLOADING, UPDATES AND WATCHING ANY VIDEO OR CLIP ARE OUT OF THE QUESTION ... WE CAN NO LONGER DO ANY OF THIS!!!! WHAT GOOD IS THE INTERNET IF IT IS NOT USABLE FOR MOST APPLICATIONS!!!!!!

VERIZON, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PLANS FOR 4 G INTERNET SO WE CAN AGAIN START USING THE INTERNET FOR MORE THAN JUST SURFING THE WEB!!!!! THANK YOU!!! BEYOND FRUSTRATED!!!!!!

0 Likes
coffiemachine68

wow verizon employees wont touch this one ha? and whats with the droid 3 comin out the fastest phone!!! W/O the fastest network! haha even more laughable. good luck getting rid of those

0 Likes