4G XLTE Question
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

I am not sure if my phone is not working right or if it is with VZW network. The VZW map shows I am 100% in the 3G network and 4G Extended network and not even a mile away from me has full 4G and to add I am in a city that was told has 4G XLTE. I am having all kinds of issues with my phones data internet. From not working at all from timed out to just nothing happens on 3G or 4G even Wifi. When I get 4G I only get one bar why is that if I am in 4G Extended and down the road gets VZW full 4G and a city with 4G XLTE. My phone is mostly on 3G and on that still only get one bar now if I am in VZW full 3G network why to I get errors still and not 3G speeds or anything. When I do get errors like this my wifi is on so say VZW network is not working good then why wont it run of my wifi I get full bars of wifi. Could anything be wrong with my phone on the network or phones antenna can I re-register my phone with VZW? I have a speed test app on my phone that test wifi and 4G/3G speeds so can some one tell my how fast 4G and 3G speeds are?

People say cars walls and trees can be why you don't get good signal I understand that to a point I am not living in a cave and don't think it should make my phone not work at all?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G XLTE Question
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your device capable of using the XLTE signal? The XLTE might be only in a part of the area where Verizon Wireless has said it is active, but there is no way to know for sure the exact coverage area.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh goodness! We are concerned that you are not getting any data or that it times out,Vaio165. We would need some more information to clear things up.

What zip code are you in? Also, what device do you use? Do you know if other people with Verizon are having data issues?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

I know it is late but hope still can help.  My pone is Blackberry Q10 Zip 13108. Works away from home great but at home needs wifi or the 3G times out. I should get some 4G at 13108 but don't XLTE is in zip 13201 that is by me. Even if I am to far away I would the just 4G would be better as more people arew on XLTE. My home is in 13108 XLTE is in 13201 and I live 15mins away.

0 Likes