4G and the Chosen 38
dlp3

How about those of us who bought with the promise of 4G and are not included in the 38?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G and the Chosen 38
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
There are more than 38 cities with a 4G LTE network now. Check the Verizon press releases or the coverage map for locations. They have been adding cities each month including some that weren't announced as planned to get the 4G LTE network this year.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Congrats on 4100 posts Ann!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

dlp3 wrote:

How about those of us who bought with the promise of 4G and are not included in the 38?

To what promise exactly are you referring? Was your city on the list of cities that were scheduled to be upgraded and it still hasn't been upgraded? To my knowledge, more cities have been upgraded to 4G in 2011 than were originally scheduled to be upgraded, my city included. We weren't scheduled until 2012, but have been at 4G for over a month now.

So as to Verizon "promising" 4G to locations around the US, Verizon is ahead of schedule for fulfilling that promise.

If your city was not on the schedule for being upgraded to 4G by now, I am sure that it will at some point, but Verizon has not backed out on any "promise" that you may think has been made.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

budone wrote:

Congrats on 4100 posts Ann!

Congrats back on 7000+

To the OP, it will take time for Verizon to build out everywhere, but the 4G LTE network will come to your area.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes