4G connection issue
diana987

I'm brand new to the whole tablet/smartphone world, so forgive me if this is a stupid question.  I bought a Samsung 7.7 tablet and signed up for their 2GB 4G data plan, but I find I am constantly being dropped from 4G to 3G, and am repeatedly being dropped from my connection altogether. I'd say about 1/4 of the time I try to log on, I'd get no signal whatsoever.  Is this normal?  I had thought 4G would be fast and reliable, but this is quite terrible.  I don't live in the middle of nowhere; I live in the San Francisco area.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G connection issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning diana987! I can help with your 4G connection! MAy I ask what zip code are you in? Also, are you having any issues with your voice service? How many bars of signal do you get on your tablet when accessing the web? Please share more details so I can investigate this for you! ^AH

0 Likes
Re: 4G connection issue
diana987

Thanks.  My zip is 94601.  As of yesterday, I was still experiencing problems.  I rarely get 4G when I am at home.  Most of the time, it starts out at 4G for a couple of minutes, then drops down to 3G.  Sometimes, it disconnects altogether.

0 Likes