4G hotspot
Esjovi

Hey so I have used my 4G and Hotspot on my phone to game before. (League of legends to be specific) and never experienced lag issues. I even used it on two computers at once with my gf on the other. I upgraded to the unlimited plan and now I get random Extreme slow 4g even when Im just on fb ect. And while gaming get lag spikes and spam dcs. But it is random and it will be fine for a few days but then decide to lag in the middle of a game that was going just fine.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G hotspot
Esjovi

(PS) This never happened before switching, I know it's said if you use like 20 gb of data it will slow to 3g, but I've only used 3 GB of data so far on my hotspot and 4ish on just 4g. I would post this in the game forums but I know they would tell me it's my internet provider because it only happens with my hotspot. I know a hotspot isn't ideal for gaming but why does it work fine one day and then in the middle of a game start dc'ing? Maybe I'm [removed] but I can't figure out why it will work fine for days then not.

Content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which Unlimited plan was selected?

0 Likes
Esjovi

The Unlimited 4g plan?

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless has two Unlimited data plans. Which of the two was selected?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to fully enjoy the service. What unlimited data plan are you on (Beyond Unlimited or Go Unlimited)? Does this happen during certain times of the day? Please run a speed test and provide the test results. Here’s a link to help run the speed test. http://bit.ly/2a6t0ow

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes