4G out in Seattle Area?
Sidscan

I'm in downtown Seattle and Normally I see my phone in 4G status.  Some time today it flipped to 3G and as low a 1X at times.  The only other time I saw this is when the 4G went out nation wide recently.  Checked my settings and CDMA +LTE/EvDo auto is turned on.  What is happening today?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G out in Seattle Area?
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Sidscan-

I'm sorry to hear you were having problems with 4G in the Seattle area.

I would be interested to know if you are still having problems with your phone. 

0 Likes
cellyd2

I am having diffculty with my 4g LTE as well, I have the Verizon 4G Thunderbolt and have had it for about 2 and a half months. My 4G hasn't been working for almost a week or more. I also live in the downtown Seattle area where 4G is normally available.

Should I put in a phone call to Verizon to call in a trouble ticket or something?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Cellyd, since it's been a few days I am assuming you have contacted technical support by now. If all the settings in the phone are correct, then a trouble ticket is recommended to see if there are any network issues causing this. Our network team can also rule out any network issues and determine if this is a phone issue also. 

0 Likes