4G outage Midvale, UT to Taylorsville?
xviperr

Neither my gf or I (she has an iphone4, I have a galaxy SIII) have 3g or 4g service (only data, voice and SMS works fine). What gives? Been this way for about 2 hours now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G outage Midvale, UT to Taylorsville?
jkwinslc

You're not alone.  I've been having the same issue with my Motorola Droid M in Sandy.  Thankfully WIFI still works.

0 Likes
m00haha

West Valley also out. We have this problem constantly. Verizon has gone down hill over the past year.  Definitely like to know why? All 4 phones in this house are currently out and lose internet service ALL THE TIME. Basically, if I need it on my phone, I don't have it. Phone calls work, no 4G/3G.

0 Likes
Nexis

It's all Data and some phones on my plan can't call non Verizon numbers. In Midvale / Sandy border

0 Likes
Mykal5

Same here, Holladay, UT.  I used to get great service here but is has been quite sporadic.  Today I am getting absolutely no service.

0 Likes
marhey

Same here (in Midvale).  I called CS about an hour ago to report it and they wanted me to talk to tech support.  I didn't have time due to family plans so Customer Service wouldn't submit the ticket for me.  Just told me they would call me tomorrow.  What a joke...  I tried tweeting all the Verizon accounts about 30 minutes ago too.  Now, I keep getting fast busy even when making calls.  Fail!

0 Likes
swuft

1xRTT data, 3G-EVDO data, and 4G LTE data services have been out for me since around 10:30am MDT from at least Midvale to Draper, UT.

0 Likes
drjm
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just talked to cs and they told me the tower for the salt lake area is down and we should have 4g maybe by the end of the day. They told us that it has been down since 11:40.

litterbug

I'm in downtown SLC and have nothing--just a 4G phone with no data or voice.  I can't even call Verizon CS. I've been waiting for callbacks from my apartment hunt, and didn't even think about the fact that I had no texts or calls because my 5 bars and email notifications (through wifi) made me think everything was hunky dory. Grump, grump, grump.

Anybody know if there's way to check my voicemail online?  I found  Verizon Call Manager, but it doesn't work--maybe because the network is out? (explanation: I gave up my land line because wireless service seemed so reliable. grump, grump....)

0 Likes
Nexis

You can call your vm from a land line. Call your number when vm answers press #

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes