4G outage in 99019. Calls dropping, service bouncing between 1x and 3G. Normally strong 4G.
Enthusiast - Level 2

4G outage in 99019.  Calls dropping, service bouncing between 1x and weak 3G.  Status on a fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G outage in 99019. Calls dropping, service bouncing between 1x and 3G. Normally strong 4G.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Is this on multiple lines or just yours?

0 Likes
Re: 4G outage in 99019. Calls dropping, service bouncing between 1x and 3G. Normally strong 4G.
Enthusiast - Level 2

All devices.  LTE just came back, but at 1 bar/dot.  Normally we get 4 or 5 bars/dots.

0 Likes
Re: 4G outage in 99019.  Calls dropping, service bouncing between 1x and 3G.  Normally strong 4G.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Things like construction, storms, time of day will affect your 4G service. Unfortunately Verizon doesn't gurantee 4G service, it's just an added bonus. If all devices are experiencing the issue then it's got to be an area issue, the quickest way to reach some is by phone or my favorite Chat Session. At least make them aware of the issue, but I'm sure it takes X amount of complaints before they send someone out to check the towers etc.

0 Likes
GoEags
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in the same boat, and I have heard a few others are having this issue also. Oddly enough, my wife's phone is not having this issue. Would love to have this fixed soon, as I normally have 4 bars at work, and have no service at all suddenly today! (But some of my coworkers with Verizon have service just fine)

0 Likes
Re: 4G outage in 99019.  Calls dropping, service bouncing between 1x and 3G.  Normally strong 4G.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

That could be a phone issue; if you're the only one experiencing it. You can try to clear network settings, removing your sim card and reinstalling, or just getting a new sim card for free from Verizon corporate.

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 2

Back down to 3g.  Tried to chat with VW support but they were busy.  Left a message instead regarding likely problem with their Liberty Lake tower.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is just a posting away 509314. Let's look into your service issue and get you back up & running like normal. May I ask what zip code are you having issue in? Also, what device are you using that's getting subpar service? Can I assume that there isn't any physical/liquid damage on the device? As you share the details then we can troubleshoot.

ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GoEags
Enthusiast - Level 1

For those that did not read all the comments...this is not one person or one device. This is an area wide issue. My wife's best friend and her husband have no service, I have no service, my daughter's best friend's parents have no service, many others have it as well. Just odd because some still have LTE, like my wife. So it's hit and miss, not a single device, no water damage, not all same devices, etc. There are many of us in 99019 zip code with this current issue of no LTE, no 3G, nothing.

Enthusiast - Level 2

Like GoEags said - this is more than just me and my single phone having problems.  It is a Verizon tower problem.

But since you asked:

Zip code is 99019 (as stated in original post)

Phone 1 is iPhone 5s

Phone 2 is iPhone 5

Phone 3 is Verizon MIFI JetPack 4GLTE

All devices are in undamaged working condition.

All devices are having connectivity issues.  It seemed to improve from no service this morning to 3G a couple hours ago.  Then it went to No Service again.  It is up and down, up and down.

0 Likes