4G problem
ramon060688

My phone finally recieves a 4G signal with some consistency but I get no data connection whatsoever.  My phone will have the 4G LTE sign but with the arrow pointing up always staying lit or flashing but the arrow pointing down always off.  Everytime I try to refresh a page the upload arrow lights up and blinks.....and that's about all that happens.  This is annoying I buy a 4G phone but my phone has to be on either wifi or 3g only to be any useful.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G problem
Not applicable

Your problem can be related to many different things.  When posting a general issue like this, please post what troubleshooting steps you've already attempted to help with the issue.  Have you called tech support to see if this is network-related? Powered the device off? Soft reset? Does it happen everywhere or just in one specific area? Have you done a master reset?  These could all potentially contribute to your issue with 4G.  

If this is still going on, please give an update to the questions above to the best of you knowledge, and we can help eliminate culprits.  Thanks for posting! 

0 Likes
ramon060688

I've done a reset, master reset, battery pull, i've put it in airplane mode, I've pretty much done everything I could think of.  It used to be I only got 4G in certain areas like when I was at work but not at my house and my work is only a short 10 min walk from my house.  Then I started recieving 4G at my house but my phone it wouldn't load anything and now that's how it's been everywhere I go.  Now, just I was typing this my phone my phone actually loaded a page while in 4G but it took a whole 2 minutes to do so and now the phone just displays a 3G sign and I live in Philadelphia which has 4G coverage.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ramon, thanks for stating what steps you have completed to resolve this issue. If this issue was only occuring at one location, I would think there may be a problem on a tower causing the issue. Since it is now occurring everywhere you used the phone and at one time was able to pickup 4G, it seems to be the phone. It sounds like you have done some good troubleshooting already, so the next step I recommend is getting the phone replaced through warranty. You can either visit a corporate store, call technical support at 800-922-0204, or send me a PM with your name & number for further assistance. 

0 Likes