shamrox

im out of contract with Verizon and before I reup can anyone tell me when Verizon will have a 4G phone cause all the plans $ out there are looking pretty sweet and offer 4G and most of all the phone to go with it. 2 yrs is a long time and I don't want to blow it on an antiquated device.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G
Not applicable
I think it should be very soon. They already have the 4G network for computer data, but seem to be having some problems. If I was you, I would keep what you have for a while longer.
0 Likes
usher

I would recommend the HTC Thunderbolt when it's released in the near future.  Bestbuy is taking pre-orders for the device.

0 Likes
shamrox

sounds good but i need a new phone now

0 Likes
usher

Unfortunately there is no LTE / 4G phone available from VZW at the moment.  You'll have to wait until it's available.

There are WiMax phone available through Sprint, there are LTC phones available through MetroPCS. AT&T has stated they would have HSPA+ phones as their stepping stone to LTE, however it does not seem that they are activated on the network as of yet. T-Mobile similarly has HSPA+ phones available now.

If you're a happy VZW customer and can wait another month, it will be worthwhile hopefully.

0 Likes