4GLTE Network Extender problems
Machado22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Verizon-This evening I am receiving very poor customer service. I am currently on hold and talking to the 3rd associate on your team. I am looking for assistance regarding logging into my network extender.

The 1st associate could not help me and transferred me. The 2nd associate put me on hold and suddenly a 3rd associate was speaking to me and asking random questions about my account.

Then this 3rd associate put me on hold and I'm still on hold. With more than enough time to post here. 

Why can't I get extraordinary customer service regarding my network extender? Why must I speak w/multiple associates and be put on hold each time and still not have the help I am seeking? Why am I on the phone for 20 minutes and when the associate returned told me I would be transferred but instead was DISCONNECTED? 

Is there anybody at Verizon who cares about the customer and wants to provide customer service? 

Totally unacceptable service provided to a customer who needs help but nobody seems to be available or has the bandwidth to help at this time. I cannot wait to read the responses here or perhaps be contacted by a supervisor at Verizon who wants to help me? 

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4GLTE Network Extender problems
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Machado22 wrote:

Hello-My extender is already set up. This time around I wanted to log in, check on the status and keep things up to date. Something I have done several times in the past. For some reason the password saved did not work so I clicked on the forgot password.

What if you use the reset button on the extender to reset to default state?  Maybe that will reset the password to the correct default.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Machado22 wrote:

Hi Verizon-This evening I am receiving very poor customer service. I am currently on hold and talking to the 3rd associate on your team. I am looking for assistance regarding logging into my network extender.

Can you describe here what issues you are having logging into the admin page of your 4G LTE Network Extender?  Procedure is to access the admin page's local network IP address with a browser. 

Web Admin IP.jpg

Web Admin password.jpg

Web Admin password reset.jpg

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for contacting us. I know how important those network extenders are. Are you trying to set up your network extender? Where are you at in the set up? 

*Debbie

0 Likes
Machado22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello-My extender is already set up. This time around I wanted to log in, check on the status and keep things up to date. Something I have done several times in the past. For some reason the password saved did not work so I clicked on the forgot password. When I entered the default password, the one I received from the manual, that didn't work either. When I answered my security question that also took me back to the forgot password page and the cycle repeated.

I called Verizon customer service and was tossed around without a care in the world. Associates who either didn't know what I wanted or promised to transfer me to the correct department only to get someone else from who was unable to help.

Last but not least, my calls were disconnected and of course nobody called me back. Despite going over my contact info in case the call was disconnected šŸ˜”

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Machado22 wrote:

Hello-My extender is already set up. This time around I wanted to log in, check on the status and keep things up to date. Something I have done several times in the past. For some reason the password saved did not work so I clicked on the forgot password.

What if you use the reset button on the extender to reset to default state?  Maybe that will reset the password to the correct default.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We strive to provide the service and assistance our customers deserve! Feel free to send us a Private Note if you were still looking for assistance. *Matthew

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is strange to hear that the password doesn't seem to be what it should be, and it also gives issues upon you trying to just update it yourself. Have you tried Factory Resetting the Extender by chance to bring it back to it's original position? You can visit https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-204069/ to find instructions on how to do just that! *Matthew

0 Likes
TelecomTech_Extender
Contributor - Level 2

Did you change the last four characters to your devices MAC address last four characters in the password?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Are you able to log in now?

*Harley

0 Likes