4GLTE zero bars
beachcrafter

I have a 4GB data shared plan and so far I have utilized only 1.5GB. In the last 2 days I am experiencing Hotspot connectivity issues. And all this time I have the Signal Strength bars are all in full (green color bars) and the 4GLTE is zero (supposed to be white bars). Any idea whats happening?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4GLTE zero bars
RuralConsumer

We only just purchased Home Fusion due to a mess of problems with a Verizon rep screwing us out of our unlimited Altel grandfathered plan.  Since Sunday, 9/9/12, it stopped working and daily calls to Verizon yield no information.  They act like it's too bad-too sad.  Wanna pay $75 for a house call?  No wait, that was an incorrect quote - more like $150.  We said NO WAY!  So angry with Verizon and terrible service, terrible management, and underhanded practices.  We have promotional 15g last month and this month, and we were unable to use it all because we're just shut off and they won't commit to any dates or admit they have a problem.  We know of others within 50 miles of us that have no Home Fusion as well.  Anyone know what's going on?

0 Likes
Re: 4GLTE zero bars
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi beachcrafter,

I am sadden to see you are having connectivity issues and I am here to help! Where are you located (zip code)? When did the problem begin? Try removing your sim card for 30 seconds. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter  @VZWSupport

0 Likes