Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
Husband got this for a friend and now we are stuck with it for 20 more months. He assumed that he was renting it and could turn it back in after the friend left... Have router at home so really do need it but thought if I have to pay for it anyway, then why not use it at home for my router and do away with home line and router service through phone company....Makes sense, right???? So I called Verizon to try to figure out how this things data usage works and they stated they did not know...So I am asking you a couple of questions before I make this move from grandfathered home line service....I do a lot of comparison shopping online, email, financial, download pictures and send to be processed and printing. Have never played internet games or downloaded movies.
1. Can I link my brother wireless MFC4860DW printer to this jetpack and it print? If so, how do I do it?
2. If I am not printing or online, am I using data? I have a 4GB olan and Do not want to go over....
3. Should I unplug it each time I log off the computer?
4. If I were to forget to unplug, is it using my alloted data plan?
5. Should I change the password?
6. Is there anyway you can get out of this contract with Verizon?
7. If you can think of anything else that I have not asked, please advise...
8. Have you asked your current Internet provider how much data you use with the landline DSL/cable connection?
I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.
You may want to do a search on this forum, if you haven't already ... there are several threads with other users' asking the same questions you are, current users providing responses, and folks posting issues.