4g LTE coming to my area?
Ilikemath
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live in LaCrosse wi and i was in the suburb onalaska and iwas connected to 4glte.  I have looked all over the internet to see when it will come to lacrosse and could not find anything.  I also looked at onalaska and it says it doesnt even have any 4g but it definitely does so where do i go to find info about this matter?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4g LTE coming to my area?
error_f0rce

3 of the employees where I work in La Crosse noticed the same thing yesterday. 4G coverage on the north side of La Crosse, and well into Onalaska. Haven't found anything on the internet about it yet either.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

they could just be testing it in that area, but not yet have it on their official coverage maps. hopefully that's a good sign for you.

0 Likes
billup

I just noticed this morning I have 4g on my Nexus phone to my surprise. I did a speedtest.net test and my results were download of 12.41 Mbps and upload of 3.79 Mbps. That is faster than my centurylink internet. Like it. No official word on the internet or their site on this yet. I live in Onalaska WI

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how exciting it is to have the power of 4G in your home area Ilikemath! Here's a great link for your reference! We announce network expansions here! I'm sorry we don't have a specific date available for your area. bit.ly/n5snpq We appreciate your patience!

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes