4g LTE
Hrhb

4g LTE Turned into 1mb per second max. I can't even download apps because it times out!!! NOT ONLY ME.ALL OF MY CO-WORKERS PHONES ARE OUT!!! And this has been going for about A WHOLE MONTH NOW!!!! I haven't complained sooner because I don't pay for the phone my company does but cone on verizon really??? $140 a month for one line and this what you provide???? I'm in Huntington Beach CA 92649

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4g LTE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hrhb,

1Mbps isn't the kind of speeds you should be getting at all! Your area should have full 4G LTE coverage, so lets figure out what on Earth is causing this slow down. Which make/model phone do you have? You said this is a phone provided by your employer. Do any other employees experience the same slow speeds at the same time, in the same location as you?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Hrhb

Yes all of us have the same problem (it's about 8 of us)lately it has picked up speed and by that I mean I get fast connection for a lilttle but then drops down but for example I can't listen to pandora because it buffers every 30 seconds!! IPhone 5c

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hrhb,

Hmm. This is strange. When your connection drops down, what does it drop to? 4G LTE, 3G, 1X? How many bars of service do you get? Let's reset your network settings and try http://vz.to/1aNUUxb

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes