I am available to assist you with the error message that you are receiving. I need to ask a few questions to get a better understanding of the situation. I have posted the questions below for your review and response.
- What is the exact make and model of your 4G modem?
- Is this a PC or Macintosh that you are having this issue on? (If it's a custom built computer then please specify.)
- What operating system are you using on your computer?
- Has the modem and/or 4G SIM card been replaced before?
- What version of VZ Access Manager are you running on the computer?
- Have you tried the modem on another computer? If so, are you getting the same error message?
- Does any other 4G devices, if any, have this issue?
- How many bars of signal are showing on VZ Access Manager when the device s recognized by the computer?
- Any recent changes, hardware, software, or anti-virus update, done to the computer recently? If so, please specify.
Ok, so that's a little more than a few questions. My apologies as I didn't mean to bombard you. It is critical that I have a full understanding so I can isolate the issue and provide the appropriate steps. Below are some general troubleshooting steps that you can take in the interim.
- Verify that there isn't any driver conflicts on the computer.
- Check to ensure that the anti-virus program isn't blocking the device from making an internet connection.
- Uninstall VZ Access Manager and reboot the computer.
- Reinstall VZ Access Manager from the CD & reactivate the device.
Once you have tried these steps, post your findings. If the issue is still not resolved then please reply to this message so I can escalate the issue.