4g in my area
Tilly3

Any idea when the 4gLTE will be availible in the I-75 Hwy 36 area?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4g in my area
B33
Legend

It looks like your Around Williamstown,Ky area.  An you are in the same Kind Vote i'm in. You have 4G West, North an South an looks to be not to far from your Area. but just enough away you not getting the 4G Tilly. Just hang in there as i am having to do. We'll get it Sooner or later.. b33

0 Likes
Tilly3

I'm actually in the Jackson GA area.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Woops Sorry Tilly Wrong coordinates an way to many hours burning the Candle Lets try again. Well same thing it's around Ya but a Quite further Away Hopefully as i pointed out before you will get it soon an again sorry for the Goof Just a little on the Tire Side b33

0 Likes
budone
Legend

No one will let loose the timetable, because if it does not occur, then customers get upset.

I am in Rome and have 4G to the west, south and north of us. So, I wait. And looking at the coverage map, it seems you are in the same boat!

0 Likes
JRCastine

I live in Jonesboro, GA, that's the closest to Jackson.  We have 4G service here at around 2 to 3 bars when outside on most days, aside from that, the 3G service is pretty solid here.

However, when I go to work in Tucker, GA, well, I've 5 days of working service of 4G and will only get 1 to 2 bars as I come off of 78 heading into Tucker until I get to Mountain Industrial, then absolutely no service at all.

Go figure, I get better service 36 miles from Atlanta, get closer and there is no service at all.

Yes, I've called tech support numerous times, yes, I have had my phone swapped 3 times now with a new sim card each time.  Yes, they have suggested using a "service extender" on our internet connection, but that doesn't help me when I am not at the office.

The "resolution" Verizon has given many of us in Tucker, GA is that it's a "known trouble area".

That's it.  Known trouble area.  No estimate on when we will have service restored, no explanation as to why we will see a day or two of working service here and there.

I tell ya, I really wish I never went this this carrier, they simply do not care about ensuring they maintain any quality level of service.

Verizon needs to stop lying with their coverage maps where they show service in areas like Jackson, GA or Tucker, GA.  They simply do not have any signal generating towers present.

0 Likes
a651so

Moor towers or moor tower mergers to cover the space. I live 4 miles from the tower but still only 2 ang 3G service.Better than none do You think.United towers All for One and One for All.At night I  can see a Tower but cannot use It.It needs to be united have a real good Day by.

0 Likes