4g in the Sacramento area June 16, 2011
mellogolfer

I am in the Sacramento 4G area for Verizon wireless service (started today 6/16/11) but have yet to get the service. According to their web site my address is in a serviceable area. Has anyone else started 4g today? Also , please ignore the other post which was caused by my 3G timing out and should have not been posted.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4g in the Sacramento area June 16, 2011
Not applicable

mellogolfer wrote:

I am in the Sacramento 4G area for Verizon wireless service (started today 6/16/11) but have yet to get the service. According to their web site my address is in a serviceable area. Has anyone else started 4g today? Also , please ignore the other post which was caused by my 3G timing out and should have not been posted.

Good afternoon!

I can confirm with you the 4G service is up and running. Is this happening where you travel in Sacramento? What kind of phone do you have?

Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

mellogolfer wrote:

Good afternoon!

I can confirm with you the 4G service is up and running. Is this happening where you travel in Sacramento? What kind of phone do you have?

Thank you!

0 Likes
mellogolfer

My area which is near Folsom Lake will not be 4G until November. Verizon techs came to the area and told me the tower near me will not be upgraded until that time. I can drive 1 mile down the road and pick up a 4G signal.

0 Likes
mellogolfer

I need to also add that I have a Novatel 4150L hotspot.....

0 Likes