4g sim card swapping
j313r

Hello i have a Galaxy nexus and just purchased a Droid Bionic and would like to switch between these phones. The problem is they have different type sim cards the Nexus has a micro sim and the Bionic has an older big sim card, i dont want to have to keep getting new sim cards every time i switch phones. Is there a way where i can just re-activate the sim card after switching back? I like to play around with different phone its something i like to do if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4g sim card swapping
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can look into a SIM adapter to allow you to swap between phones.

I have a similar situation as well. I have a Thunderbolt that uses the larger SIM card. When I activated the Nexus, I asked the rep in the store. Supposedly he kept the original SIM still associated with my number. I should be able to switch between the two phones. I haven't gotten around to trying to switch back to the Thunderbolt yet.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Awesome. You've got one number on two different sin cards? Wow that's like having one number on two different phones!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

You should be able to have Verizon ship one to with your Info move from the Big Sim to the Mini Sim an i would think they could do the same at your Local Store if you wanted to go that Route.

0 Likes