50% connection to my wireless devices
rednfune
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got the 4G LTE device by Samsung (SCH-LC11).  I've been able to easily connect two computers to it, but having problems with a 3rd, as well as my Kodak ESP-7250.  To me, that's a 50% success rate.  Has anyone else run into this type of problem, and if so, how was it resolved?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 50% connection to my wireless devices
ZipTurtle
Contributor - Level 1

i have problems using the Samsung 4G Hotspot on the computer I actually got it for... However, it works on everything else I have tried so far.  The issue is clearly the computer, not the Hotspot.   Working with the MFG of the computer (HP Slate 500) to resolve the issue.

So far, it is about 18 to 1 working with only 1 not working or at least not very well.  Lots of resets on the WiFi connection making usage basically useless.

0 Likes
Re: 50% connection to my wireless devices
rednfune
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mainly concerned about being able to connect to my Kodak ESP-7250 wireless printer.  Without that functioning, the Samsung SCH-LC11 4G MI-FI will be worthless to me.  I'm not too concerned about my one laptop that doesn't connect as it's my company computer.  Things like that happen every so often when changing routers.

0 Likes