A week so far of super slow LTE....
disrupttheparadigm
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon....any clue on what is going in the 94043 area? I have had super slow speeds for a week straight now and there has been nothing posted about it anywhere that I can find that has an answer? I have done all the steps to make sure it wasn't just my phone, including checking with others that I work with. Before this happened it was working great with no issues and then it just dropped, here is an example, and most of the time it won't load apps, or it takes so long that I give up and close them. Note the full signal....

image1.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: A week so far of super slow LTE....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having issues with slow speeds disrupttheparadigm . I know this is frustrating but we are always here to help. What phone do you have? Do you experience issues inside or outside? Have you checked for recent software updates?

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
disrupttheparadigm
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a iPhone6 Plus, all the phones systems are up to date. I get XLTE at home with great speeds, and when I leave this city it goes back to normal speeds. Where I work I have been for 5 years, and everything was fine until last Wednesday when I lost LTE speed down to what I posted previously. This also occurs both in and out doors.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

disrupttheparadigm,

Thanks for those additional details.  To confirm you've stated that others are experiencing slow speeds at this location as well?  Service doesn't improve immediately outdoors?

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
disrupttheparadigm
Enthusiast - Level 3

Correct! Which is why we are trying to figure out what is going on in this area.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming, disrupttheparadigm!

Considering you have already completed all of the necessary troubleshooting steps, we may need to file a network ticket for the problem you're experiencing in your home area.  If you haven't already filed a ticket, please let me know so I can reach out to you personally.  I'll send you a Direct Message as well.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes