AOL on verizon
raceme63
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been trying to find a place to COMPLAIN about having AOL teamed up with Verizon.

So, if you want to comment on the headlines you HAVE TO create a username on aol.

So I did. the they locked my name for some of my opinions. After 6 emails and on the last one I told them I was going to file

a complaint with Verizon they finely replied. Stating that there was suspicious activity on my account and sent me a link to reset my password.

After doing it, still no luck.

So I canceled my account WTIH a nice letter.

If anyone from Verizon looks at this please reply.

Thank You

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: AOL on verizon
Not applicable

What are you talking about? Verizon has nothing to do with America on Line (AOL)

They list an email setup on some of their devices. That's it. And complaining here does you no good.

Good Luck

0 Likes
raceme63
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes they are teamed up with AOL on the internet content part. If you don't have an Iphone I have a Droid based phone,

When I open the internet it show's AOL. VERIZON.

So now in order to post on the stories you MUST have an AOL screen name.

Check it out.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That sounds like the default bookmark was AOL. You can change the "Home" bookmark.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

raceme63
Enthusiast - Level 2

That is true. but in order to see the artical's on the internet they are posted by AOL. they were posted by Verizon before they teamed up with AOL, And AOL sucks.

secondgenamerican

If Verizon doesn't spin Huffington Post off in a VERY PUBLIC announcement, I will cancel my four smartphones and go to another provider, ANY other provider.

0 Likes