Am I the only one with bad service or little to no signal?
musician999
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in San Diego CA, I switched from T-Mobile in April of this year to Verizon because of all the advertisements about how they're the best, well I've been having signal issues since day one. I figured it was because I had ported my number over that maybe was causing some glitches but until today the issue has just gotten worse and worse. i've called Verizon numerous times and nothing has been solved. They opened up a ticket for me and all they told me was that I was in a bad area, but is all of San Diego a bad area because it seems that way. I recently contacted Verizon again for the same issue and they told me the same thing all over again. I told them we had been through this process before and after all the troubleshooting with no success I was offered to trade in my new iphone XS Max for a "like new' replacement which I find ridiculous since when I joined Verizon I paid for a brand new iphone not a "like new" one. The rep told me to contact apple to get a new replacment from them because I was still under warranty. I called apple and they told me it was a Verizon issue not the phone. So i called Verizon back and their last offer to me was that i was able to cancel their service return everything back to them and I would have no penalty for doing so. So I guess Verizon just doesn't want to deal with the issue and would much rather let their clients go because they cannot deliver what they promise and advertise. I hope to hear from you Verizon as I have spoken to every department in your company that could potentially "help" me. Oh yeah and they even tried bumping my plan up to the highest tier because it would improve the signal but guess what? IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE EVERYDAY!!

0 Likes
Re: Am I the only one with bad service or little to no signal?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

musician999, we are disheartened to learn of your experience since joining the Verizon family. We want nothing more than to help turn this around as we understand that your time is valuable. To ensure that we can thoroughly troubleshoot your concern, can you please provide the nearest intersection and zip code for the last location this issue occurred? Other than your data issue, how is your experience with calls and text messages? Does this issue happen indoors/outdoors or both?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
OldHippy1369
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have similar issue. Moved to Verizon about 5 weeks ago and have no phone service at home and best I have ever had was LTE with 3 bars. I can stand right beside my neighbor. A Verizon Pre Paid customer. I am post paid verizon. He has 4G I have NOTHING. What is up with that. I have a Verizon Network Extender that they gave us back when we first moved here for my Ex wife and daughter, But they are not here and now and my phone won't recognize it. I left SafeLink with pretty good service as well as it recognized the Extender.  I have a brand new Motorola Edge that I can't even make a call with. Rediculous.

OldHippy1369
0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes