Anyone Else haveing 4G LTE issues in Charlotte, NC area? Particularly in SouthPark area of Charlotte?
NEV_21

My MaxxHD has had intermitant to no 4G connection for last 2 weeks in the SouthPark area of Charlotte, NC.  Has anyone else had this?  It appears to mostly coinside with the recent update to KitKat

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone Else haveing 4G LTE issues in Charlotte, NC area?  Particularly in SouthPark area of Charlotte?
GigzyT

I live in VA and I noticed about a week ago while I was at work that I no longer have 4G on my Droid.  What is going on???

0 Likes
Re: Anyone Else haveing 4G LTE issues in Charlotte, NC area?  Particularly in SouthPark area of Charlotte?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's bring back the reliable service that you deserve, NEV_21. May I have the zip code to reference the area in detail? Were you getting consistent 3G connection? Did this start after installing a new app or update?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Re: Anyone Else haveing 4G LTE issues in Charlotte, NC area? Particularly in SouthPark area of Charlotte?
NEV_21

28211...after KitKat install.

On Jun 7, 2014 11:04 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GigzyT,

We want to make sure that you are getting the best service. What zip code are you in? What kind of Droid do you have? Is this issue only happening indoors or outdoors as well? I hope to hear back from you soon.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Anyone Else haveing 4G LTE issues in Charlotte, NC area? Particularly in SouthPark area of Charlotte?
NEV_21

Yes both indoors and outdoors. I have the razor maxx hd.

On Saturday, June 7, 2014, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
NEV_21

It is particularly bad today. I don't believe I have had 4G LTE since

leaving my home. I am indoors currently in 28211 but had no 4G outdoors as

well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

THanks for the extra details, NEV_21. I don't see there's been any new reported issues in the 28211 area. We work hard to make sure you have strong service but I do see some of the terrain and folliage in the area may cause a few spots of difficulties. Have you been able to pick up LTE anywhere outside of Charlotte since this started? With this starting at the same time as your update, let's make sure your phone is working correctly. Please turn the phone off and remove your SIM card for a few seconds. When you put it back in and power the phone on, it will trigger the phone to refresh the network connection.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
NEV_21

Unfortunately that is not possible with this phone. I have 4G LTE in 28115

On Jun 9, 2014 11:14 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
suelapue

We are in Libby MT lost both internet & phones AGAIN. Wishing you luck at least they put our internet back but no phones Glad we have no small kids at home this so bad

0 Likes