Anyone else having speed issues in Phoenix?
Veganshoegazer

For the last 3 days I have been having extremely slow 4g speeds. Getting around 500kb on speed tests and pages time out most of the time. The 4g icon never goes away and I have good signal strength. Previously I would get around 8-12Mb during the day and around 20 Mb late at night. I called support and we did all of the standard troubleshooting and they wanted to replace my phone, however I have recreated this issue on 3 other thunderbolts from my office. The two representative I spoke with said that there are no issues reported.

My phone is only about a week old and I have not modded it in any way.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having speed issues in Phoenix?
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3
Vegan....my wife and I have the same issues with our droid charges. Through speed test we only get at best 1.5-3Mbps download and 1-2 Mbps upload. But they have been even slower typically...every once in awhile will I see 12-20Mbps download and 5-8 Mbps upload. We also have problems with dead air and dropped calls when we call anyone here in arizona on Vzw.
0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3
Our phones are about a week old as well and not modded....we only have speed test and chase mobile on our charges for apps. We have taken off our silicone cases and forced the phones into 3g cdma and then reset the phones and now we haven't had as much issue with dead air and dropped calls....our 3g speeds are pretty good...do we are going to sstick it out with 3g for a bit.
0 Likes
Not applicable

Veganshoegazer, I agree those are very slow speeds you are picking up. Are you still having this issue? If multiple users are having an issue in the same area, I would recommend contacting technical support to submit a trouble ticket for the area so our network team can further investigate. 

0 Likes