Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Anyone without 4g today? 10/7/2012
Wyatt88

Just 3g with random intermittent 4g here in Minneapolis.  Don't know if it is specific to this area or more widespread.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone without 4g today? 10/7/2012
Lukej13x

Yup.. mine is too.. garbage

0 Likes
missyt

I live in So Calif & my service has been out all day.   Any word on a restoral time or what happened?

0 Likes
rokwell

I'm in Nor Cal Bay Area and my IPhone 5 say's it's connected to LTE yet nothing is loading.

I fixed this problem after multiple restarts, flight mode on/off's, removal of sim card etc.etc. by using the "reset all network settings" on the iphone! Hope this helps someone else out!

0 Likes
bruced63

I've been having intermittent issues for the past few days (Michigan).  Some of my apps will report that there is no connection available.  When I try to enable my hot spot (Droid Razr Maxx) it will periodically just fail.  When it does activate, my devices are unable to stay connected to it.  Has anyone heard about any widespread issues?

0 Likes
boxermansr
Novice

4g working fine in West Texas.

0 Likes